Cloud Backup Review
Just Cloud is a new and exciting online backup company offering quick and reliable service. Just Cloud offers an excellent choice of options including a free service, an unlimited storage space option, computer synching plus other backup features. While just Cloud is still relatively new, they are already making a name for themselves with their cheap prices and easy-to-use service.
Just Cloud is quickly becoming one of the premier cloud backup solutions available on the market and offers great value.
Just Cloud: Features and Specifications
- Multiple Computer Syncing – Just Cloud offers the ability to sync multiple computers together which is an amazing option for business and professional users. The ability to just drag and drop a file into a shard folder and have it available to both synced computers makes life much easier. Not more manually transporting documents.
- Unlimited Storage – The new cloud backup companies are really making a name for themselves by offering unlimited storage for great prices. One concern we have is that they may pull the cell phone maneuver and offer unlimited storage for a while but eventually switch over. So far though the unlimited storage option is excellent, especially for the price.
- 256-bit Encryption - Only a few services utilize bank grade security, Just Cloud is one of those companies. Once your data is encrypted only you can access it. Not even the employees of Just Cloud can access this information.
- Mac Compatible – Just Cloud is now available on more than just PC’s. This is a nice addition by the company which is becoming increasingly competitive every day. Just Cloud also has an App available for download that is every improving.
- Remote Access – This is one of the best features an online backup company can offer, the ability to remotely access you data from any device with an internet connection. Just Cloud also offers this ability through their App.
Just Cloud: Security and Encryption
Just Cloud uses top of the line data encryption. They first secure a connection with your computer using SSL and then they encrypt your data with a 256-bit AES encryption, which on par to most online banks and both meets and exceeds basic security standards.
Just Cloud also utilizes redundant storage, meaning that they backup their backups for an extra layer. Just Cloud also uses Amazon S3 storage servers, which are considered on the leading storage servers available. Also all your data is even encrypted from Just Cloud employees, meaning only you can see what you have stored.
Just Cloud: Customer
Just Cloud boasts quality customer service. They can be reached either by phone or by email; however they do not offer over-the-phone support which is a knock on their service. They also do not offer online chat support. They do offer a large FAQ section, a knowledge base and tutorials. Their customer service is prompt and friendly. If you are a do-it-yourself type of individual you will be more than capable of using their service. It is easy-to-use and incredibly simple to set up.
The only knock the Just Cloud has is their lack of communication lines. An online chat option could easily move them into our top spot. However their product is very simple and easy-to-use so generally there are not many issues that will require help.
Overall Just Cloud is an excellent storage solution. Their combination of services, unlimited storage, security and ease-of-use are an incredible value at the cost. It is easy to see why this company has sky-rocketed to the top of the industry.
If you are interested in Just Cloud check out their 14-day trial membership. The storage is limited to 2GB’s but it is a great way to test-drive their service and see if it is the right one for you.